The PRE1692 module incorporates RedMere’s second generation IC technology.
These ultra-compact modules are programmed to compensate for cable attenuation on long High Speed HDMI® Cables, thereby providing compliant eyes to stated performance, on the data and clock lines. Fundamentally this allows a future-proofing of long-cable installations, whether that is 1080p, or 3D HD ready requirements. In addition the inclusion of this module guarantees interoperability by improving the DDC bus rise time.
- Second generation ultra-compact long cable module
- Future proofs with cost-effective installations
- 1080p up to 30m
- Audio Return Channel supported
- No external power required
- Compact module design, fitting neatly behind the sink device
- Auto self-test for cable production
- Ensures data integrity for cables as follows:
1.48 Gbps up to 30m
2.25 Gbps up to 25m
3.4 Gbps up to 20m
|Product Brief||Data Sheet||Downloads|
Please contact RedMere for more information on this product.