This booster module targets ultra-mobile portable devices, enabling uncompromised HD 3D playback on a big screen over ultra-thin HDMI cables. Once incorporated into a cable, compliance is guaranteed, for ultra-thin, flexible and ultimately portable connectivity.
Programming is performed during production test of cables, incorporating RedMere’s turn-key VerifEye™ tester. The PRA1602 requires no external power source as it utilises proprietary energy harvesting techniques from the sink device.
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI ® Cables with Ethernet
- Integrated MagnifEye™ Active equalizer
- Compact module design
- Auto self-test for cable production
- Compatible with standard type-A HDMI connector
- Future proofs against next generation HDMI connectivity requirements
- Next generation ultra-high speed applications that require deepest colour depths and update rates such as:
- Next generation 3D HDTV
- Next generation HD gaming
|Product Brief||Data Sheet||Downloads|